About AbInBev: Design Challenge
Welcome to Round 2 of ABInBev Data Engineering challenge. Please read the problem statement carefully.
Your client is an International Training Institute, headquartered in Bangalore India. It has its presence across USA, Canada & Middle East countries. It specializes in providing classroom & online trainings in Finance & Information Technology.
Customer is looking for guidance to build a data Warehouse for the existing business which should help client to take appropriate business decisions.
Key Points about the business:
- It offers courses for both domestic and international students
- Provides classroom & online sessions
- Accepts both local & foreign currencies
- Students from different Time Zones can apply for the courses
- It accepts request for new courses
- Maintains feedback details about Students & Courses
- Offers Online Exam Facility
- Current application is running on Mainframe systems
- Output of the mainframe is flat file
Build high level architecture proposal that should cover all the above points.
- End-End Logical ArchitectureData Model for the proposed DWH
- Overall Data Flow Diagram with standard ETL features
- Initial Migration
- Incremental Migration
- Best Practices including Performance Boosters
Feel free to use any application (Visio, Power Point) to build the above artifacts.
Note: The last submission that you do before the deadline will be considered as your final submission