About Community Meet: Rise of Super AI (Hyderabad Chapter)
You are invited to join us for an exclusive meetup on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Hyderabad where our focus will be to propelling your future-readiness to embrace Super AI.
Why should you attend this meetup?
- Live real-time problem solving and interactive sessions with Data-Science leaders
- Learn about best practices to become a Data Scientist
- Gather first-hand insights on the Hack sessions on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Opportunity to network
- Q&A with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experts
Who should attend this meetup?
- Data Scientists
- Aspiring Data Scientists
10:00 - 10:30 AM - Registrations
10:30 - 11:00 AM - Introduction by Pranav Dar
11:00 - 12:00 PM - Non-Stationary Time Series by Dr. Vikas Agarwal
12:00 - 01:00 PM - Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks by Sitaram Tadepalli
Dr. Vikas Agrawal
Vikas Agrawal works as a Senior Principal Data Scientist in Cognitive Computing for Oracle Analytics Cloud. His current interests are in automated discovery, adaptive anomaly detection in streaming data, intelligent context-aware systems, and explaining black-box model predictions. Vikas credits his continued learning to smart creative colleagues and mentors at Intel Corporation, Infosys Limited, and Oracle Corporation, where they researched and developed novel IP, products, and solutions to amplify humans such as:
- Activity context-aware virtual personal assistants with N=1 personalization for insurance, pharma, retail and investment banks with risk and fraud detection
- Real-time asset management, predictive maintenance, and reliability risk prediction systems using the Internet of Things (IoT) driven data-streams in mining and production systems for eliminating downtime, waste, and delay in manufacturing with explainability
- Automated discovery, anomaly detection, and guided modeling systems for scientific analysis of HCM, CRM, ERP, and SCM datasets
Vikas received a B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi (1997), an MS in Computer Science and a PhD in Computational Modeling from University of Delaware, with post-doctoral research at California Institute of Technology (CalTech, Pasadena, CA) with colleagues from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs (JPL) for NSF’s FIBR.
Sitaram Tadepalli works as a Data Scientist with Tata Consultancy Services and has over 13 years of experience in solution designing, customer relationship and competency development.
He is researching the implications of emerging technologies such as Big Data and Analytics, Machine Learning and artificial intelligence on business models. He is working in corporate research and development division exploring initiatives on employee experiences, platform models, conversational systems, crowdsourcing, and innovation ecosystems.
Sitaram is a member of the IEEE and Life Member of the Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India. He is acting as Secretary and Treasurer for Technology, Engineering and Management Society, IEEE Hyderabad Section.
He has published a couple of research papers in National and International conferences in the area of Big Data Analytics and Internet of Things and a patent on “Method and System Providing Analytics Platform for deriving Enterprise Collaboration Metrics”.
Sitaram holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and Master’s degree in Data Analytics from Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani, India.
91springboard, Hitec city, Madhapur LVS Arcade, 71, Jubilee Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081