About Practice Problem: Food Demand Forecasting Challenge
Data Science Resources
- Are you a complete beginner? If yes, you can check out our latest 'Intro to Data Science' course to kickstart your journey in data science.
- Refer this comprehensive guide on Time Series Classification with its implementation in python.
- You can also refer this guide on Forecasting and Modeling that will be helpful in solving this problem.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- This is proprietary dataset, you can only use for this hackathon (Analytics Vidhya Datahack Platform) not for any other reuse
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
1. Are there any prizes/AV Points for this contest?
This contest is purely for learning and practicing purpose and hence no participant is eligible for prize or AV points.
2. Can I share my approach/code?
Absolutely. You are encouraged to share your approach and code file with the community. There is even a facility at the leaderboard to share the link to your code/solution description.
3. I am facing a technical issue with the platform/have a doubt regarding the problem statement. Where can I get support?
Post your query on discussion forum at the thread for this problem, discussion threads are given at the bottom of this page. You could also join the AV slack channel by clicking on 'Join Slack Live Chat' button and ask your query at channel: practice_problems.
Help a food delivery business in forecasting the food demand for the upcoming weeks so that we can plan the stock of raw materials. A perfect challenge to test your time series knowledge.