About H2O World 2017 Hackathon
H2O is back with its flagship event, H2O World 2017.
Whether you’re just getting started with H2O or you’re a power user looking to expand your skill set even more, join some of the greatest minds in deep learning, artificial intelligence, and data science to learn how to transform your business.
Are you a Data Scientist? Data Engineer? Business Analyst? We’ve got something for everyone.
You don’t want to miss this year’s best community data-bash!
To know more about H2O Click here
To know more about H2O World 2017 Click here
- The hackathon starts at 01:00 PM PST (UTC - 8:00 ) on 4th December 2017 and closes at 05:00 PM. on 5th December 2017, PST (UTC - 8:00)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- This hackathon is only for "H2O World 2017" participants.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker - this is for your benefit to track submissions later on
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, it will be left up to the team members to divide the prize among themselves
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
H2O Data Scientist Mark Landry will be available for questions during coffee/lunch hours in the Hackathon at the Hydration Stations.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Analytics Vidhya / H2O holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.