About HerTech Hackathon (Pune)
There are only 14% of women entrepreneurs in India, and the reason for such a low number predominantly is due to limited access to mentors, networking, skills and finance. To address this issue, the HerTech Hackathon requires an AI Algorithm that can solve the following problem statement:
- Find women-led or women entrepreneurial networking events across the city that are being held during the next 30 days.
- An additional requirement will be provided at the beginning of the Hackathon.
- Datasets for the problem statement will be provided during the hackathon, or you may also choose to bring your own dummy datasets as well.
WSquare is India's First Co-Working & Incubation Center for Women Entrepreneurs and Women-led Startups.
WSquare has been growing rapidly helping more than 8000+ women entrepreneurs and women-led startups to scale up their business, provide opportunities for collaborations and understand the nuances of various aspects of business through our eco-system.
Rules & Process
- The team may consist of upto 4 members and the Team Leader must be a woman who will also present the solution to the Jury on 23rd February. The other team members can be men or women
- Each member from the team must register at this contest page to participate
- Only the team leader fills out the mandatory team formation Form
- Selected teams will get a confirmation mail
- Teams will be invited to Sutherland Office in Pune for the Hackathon
- Teams can use any programming language or statistical software
- You will be assigned mentors for the event, with whom you can connect via e-mail and in person during the Hackathon.
Dates of the Event
February 22nd, Friday - 9.30 am to 9.30 pm
February 23rd, Saturday - 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sutherland Global Services Cybercity, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune
- Beginner and advanced courses in AI & Machine Learning curated by One Fourth Labs
- Job Opportunities in Sutherland
- Mentorship Opportunities with Industry Leaders and Investors