About Intel AI Enterprise Meetup - Mumbai (Invite-Only)
The meet-up will present topics on DataCenter to Edge on Intel Architecture where attendees will get to know about Intel’s AI portfolio highlighting current and future offerings. In addition, the participants will also learn the best known methods to assemble the ideal hardware and software combinations for the best experience on Intel Architecture. Using a real world enterprise example, you will run through the data science workflow on an image classification problem. You will hear the best use case examples from Intel Innovators using OpenVino toolkit. Join us to know how AI will transform each of the industry verticals and help you to drive innovation with Intel tools & software.
Intel is launching its AI Course “DC to Edge on Intel Architecture ” at the meetup, the course is available online post the meetup for you to register and get certified.
About Intel AI Course
Do you have a real-world problem that you want to solve using AI? Whether you are an experienced data scientist or new to the field, this course takes a hands-on approach in helping you understand the data science workflow, how to use Intel’s AI portfolio of processors and optimized software and apply them to the challenge you are facing. The course uses an enterprise image classification problem and provides lectures for each stage in the process accompanied by Jupyter* notebooks that walk you through the implementation.
Upon completion, you have the option to receive an Intel® AI Course Completion Certificate**
Please go through the course here.
- An overview of Intel’s AI portfolio with an emphasis on solving deep learning problems
- Dataset preparation for model consumption – including preprocessing and data augmentation techniques
- Decision metrics for choosing a framework and network (topology)
- How to train and deploy deep learning models using the Intel AI portfolio
By the end of this course, you will have practical knowledge of:
- Preparing a dataset for model consumption
- Training a deep learning model using TensorFlow* with Intel optimizations
- Deploying on the CPU, Integrated Graphics and Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS2) using the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
The online training outline consists of :-
- Intel’s AI Portfolio
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Training the models
- Model analysis
- Deploy the edge/Inference
To get started on the Intel AI Course below are the prerequisites, join the meetup to learn more and get access to the online course post the meetup.
Basic understanding of AI principles, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Coding experience with Python
- Some exposure to different frameworks – Tensorflow*, Caffe* etc
|09:30 AM:||Welcome Note & Introduction by Analytics Vidhya|
|09:45 AM:||Keynote by Intel- Sachin Kelkar, APJ Developer & Partner Programs,Intel IAGS, DRS Group|
Getting to Success with AI by Rahul Yargop
|11:00 AM:||Tea Break|
|11:15 AM:||Intel AI Data-Center to Edge – An optimized path using Intel Architecture- Sachin Kelkar|
|12:15 PM:||AI Builder Program case study by Manoj Shinde|
|12:45 PM:||Demonstrating Flux - Targeted advertising on the Edge- Omkar Khair, Intel Innovator|
|01:15 PM:||Open for Q&A & networking, followed by lunch|
Rules of Participation :
- There is no participation fees for this meetup.
- This is an invite only meetup.
- To express your interest for participating, you will be required to fill in your details while registering
- Shortlisted participants will receive an email confirmation to attend the meetup.
- Your details given at the time of registration will be shared with Intel to send future promotional/marketing emails.
Head – APJ Developer & Partner Programs, , Intel IAGS, DRS Group
Sachin Kelkar is the Head for Scale Software Program for Asia Pacific region for the Intel IAGS, DRS Group. In this role , he focuses on developing the software solutions market across Asia Pacific by working with key software companies and software developers. Sachin drives the developer evangelism in the areas of AI (artificial intelligence ), IoT and Game Development. Sachin drives business relationships and developer engagements with Independent Software Vendors ( ISVs), System Integrators and software developers in the region across consumer and enterprise segments.
Sachin has worked with Intel for 15 years in the areas of developer engagement, software marketing and solutions engineering. He has worked on key projects of local language enabling , mobile application development, IoT and partner marketing. Prior to Intel, Sachin has worked in Microsoft and Citrix and has an experience of @ 20+years in the software and telecom industry. Sachin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering from Shivaji University in 1992 , followed by a Masters’ degree in Management from Mumbai University.
Rapid Circle as a Consultant
Omkar works with Rapid Circle as a Consultant where he helps Enteprises understand adopt new technologies on the lines of ML, Distributed Ledgers and IOT. Before picking up consulting he worked on his own startup, where he worked with connect solutions for manufacturing and cloud based analytics. As part of the Intel Software Innovator program Omkar is currently focusing on operationalzing ML tools for Enteprise adoption.
Founder at Orbo.ai
Consummate Business Leader, Speaker and ardent, Boston Patriots fan with 18 years of global experience who loves sharing his insights & experience in Innovation, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Design Thinking.
Manoj helped Adidas, Reebok, Quiksilver very early on to adopt digital and business transformation. His proudest moment came when his small innovation lab at Adidas turned into an enterprise-wide Innovation program.
Millions in P&L responsibility never deterred him from bringing back the human side at work. He mentored, encouraged many and built ever-lasting employee friends who’ve reported to him across multi-continents. He considers his network as real professional wealth.
Manoj is now a founder of Orbo.ai, a computer vision and a deep learning startup that’s bringing AI-based automation to the imaging world.
Data Sciences team leader at Mahindra Group
- Rahul Yargop is a Data Sciences team leader at the Mahindra Group. He has worked with Mahindra Group businesses such as Automotive, Holidays, Finance, Logistics, Real Estate to deploy AI and ML solutions to business problems.
- Rahul has been with Mahindra & Mahindra for the last 2 years. Prior to this, he worked at Intel as a Product Manager on Wireless Charging and at Flip Video (acquired by Cisco) as a Software Engineer. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (with a thesis on Automatic Speech Recognition / Language Identification) and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Event Space, CoWrks, 2nd Floor, Birla Centurion Building, Century Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai- 400030