About Know Show: Article Writing Competition by NMIMS, Hyderabad
Topics To be Included:
- Relevance of people/workforce analytics in an organization (HR)
- Use of micro-segmentation for better decision-making (Marketing)
- Big data and its role in eliminating the Bullwhip Effect in supply chain (Operations)
- A machine learning approach to venture capital (Finance)
Jury & evaluation:
NMIMS Hyderabad will nominate jury & evaluate the entries.
- Right to publish articles and winning entries rests with Analytics Vidhya.
- Analytics Vidhya will only publish entries that adhere to the highest blogging standards in terms of providing content that is accurate, well-written, informative, and entertaining.
- Analytics Vidhya will only publish entries whose sole purpose behind writing and publishing an article is to add value to the community. The community should get something unique and value addition after reading the article.
- Remember the old saying “A picture speaks a thousand word”. Same applies to blogging. Visuals, charts and diagrams make your article more readable.
- Content cannot contain obscene, indecent, or profane material or links to such material.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If short excerpts of copyrighted material are used, the original source and author must be cited.
- The purpose of an article cannot be to expressively sell merchandise or promote a business that sells merchandise.
- The tone of voice on Analytics Vidhya is polite, down to earth and informative. Please keep the same in your article.
- Analytics Vidhya encourages interactive articles. Invite comments at places, ask questions and take opinions wherever possible.
- Word limit is restricted to 1000 words for articles.
- Implementation using R and Excel will fetch brownie points and this can be written in a separate appendix. Word limit for this Appendix is 500 words.
- The cover page of the article should only contain the Title of the article, Authors’ Name and Designation and Institution’s Name.
- References must be included at the end of the article (Also include references of Photos and Graphs, if any).