About New Frontiers In Deep Learning, (Meetup: Bangalore)
Deep learning is amongst the most talked about concepts in the space of Data Science.
As studies continue to evolve, the use cases for deep learning across industries get more pervasive. From Banking to healthcare and even public services, the application of deep learning towards the attainment of goals is becoming more encompassing.
As a part of the agenda, we shall look to explore the New Frontiers in Deep learning.
Why Should you attend this meetup
- Functional understanding of deep learning techniques
- Industry Application of deep learning
- Key challenges organizations face in adopting this new approach
- Impact of deep learning on business metrics
- Industry Networking
Who should attend this meetup
- Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Machine Learning Scientists
- Big Data Experts
- 10:00 AM: Registration
- 10:30 AM: Introduction to Sapient & Analytics Vidhya
- 10:45 AM: Session on Reinforcement Learning by Avi Patchava, InMobi
- 11:30 AM: Tea Break
- 11:45 AM: Session on Deep Learning Howlers: "Why Learning Surface Statistical Regularities is not Enough” by Dr Vijay Agneeswaran, Sapient Corporation
- 12:30 PM: Panel Discussion on deep learning - panelists Nitin Agrawal, Dr Vijay Agneeswaran and Avi Patchava
- 1:15 PM: Lunch and Networking
- 2:00 PM: Session on Good Data by Nitin Agrawal, Sapient
- 2:45 PM: Session on experiences in deep learning with fast.ai by Phani Srikanth, Reliance Jio
- 3:30 PM: Closing Note to the meetup
- 3:45 PM: High Tea & Networking
About the Speaker
Dr. Vijay Agneeswaran - Senior Director, Technology, Publicis.Sapient
He is an expert, focused on next-gen work on data - including exploratory work on training deep learning networks with limited data, using BlockChain technology to ensure GDPR compliance, solving e-commerce business problems with machine learning/AI. He has been a speaker at top conferences including Strata Data California 2018, Strata Data London 2017, fifth elephant 2017 etc. He has been granted five US patents and publications in leading conferences/journals including IEEE transactions.
Nitin Agarwal -Senior Director, Technology, Publicis.Sapient
He is an AI and Data Engineering Practice lead with more than 18 years of experience in his field. He is an expert in Big Data, Hadoop, Analytics, NLP, AI, Distributed Architectures, Data Warehouses, Cloud, System Integration, Solution/Technical Architecture, Technology strategy, IT roadmaps, and CoE Management. He passionate about and mentors in Trading/Risk Management, Large-scale Data Analytics, Text processing and Machine Learning.
Phani Srikanth - Data Scientist at Reliance Jio
Phani Srikanth has keen interest in using deep learning in different domains and make state of the art technology accessible to everyone. He has been building Machine Learning driven data products since three years on structured datasets. Currently, his focus is on using data from different modalities and learning in an unsupervised way. He was an International fellow of fast.ai.
Sapient, a part of Publicis.Sapient, the Digital Business Transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, is purpose-built to help clients reimagine their business for the digital age, helping ensure what they do has a material impact on their business performance and the experience of their customers. Publicis.Sapient houses SapientRazorfish and Sapient Consulting - bringing leading digital pioneers, experienced consultants, cutting-edge technologists, and industry experts to partner with our clients.
Web links https://www.facebook.com/SapientIndia/