Automatic digit recognition is of popular interest today. Deep Learning techniques makes it possible for object recognition in image data . This practice problem is meant to give you a kick start in deep learning. As usual, we will not only provide you with the challenge and a solution checker, but also a set of tutorials to get you off the ground!
The data set used for this problem is from the populat MNIST data set. Developed by Yann LeCun, Corina Cortes and Christopher Burger for evaluating machine learning model on the handwritten digit classification problem. It is a widely used data set in the machine learning community. For more details about the data set, read here http://bit.ly/1REjJgL
Data Science Resources
- Are you a beginner? If yes, you can check out our latest 'Intro to Data Science' course to kickstart your journey in data science.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.