About Rise of the Machines ( Meetup - Hyderabad)
- Career talks by leading Machine Learning experts from the industry
- A look at interesting real-world applications and case studies of Machine Learning
- The chance to network and rub shoulders with top Data Leaders of the country
- 9:30 am to 10:00 am: Registrations
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am: Welcome & Introduction Session
- 10:30 am to 11:15 am: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- 11:15 am to 12:00 pm: Career transitioning from IT to Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm: Case study on Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/
- 12:45 pm to 13:30 pm: High-Tea/ Networking
Reserve your seat and we'll get in touch with you.
About the Speakers:
Joy Mustafi is Principal Applied Scientist at Microsoft - Artificial Intelligence and Research, Data Science and Machine Learning. Mr. Joy has overall fifteen years of experience in corporate, research and academic world. Collaborated with the ecosystem by visiting around twenty-five leading universities in India as visiting faculty, guest speaker, advisor, mentor, project supervisor, panellist, academic board member, curricula moderator, paper setter and evaluator, being the judge of events like hackathon etc. He is supporting around fifteen start-ups and non-profit forums being in the board or as consultant for data sciences.
Dipyaman ‘Deep’ Sanyal
Dipyaman ‘Deep’ Sanyal is Head of Analytics Program at Bridge School of Management (a Hindustan Times venture) and Founder-CEO of dōnō consulting, a boutique quantitative analytics and investment research firm. After working in New York and India for investment and financial services firms in quant, research and strategy roles, Deep started dōnō consulting in 2012. The firm’s clients include some of the leading global names in private equity, market research, hedge funds and government agencies. Before joining Bridge SoM in 2016, he led the Analytics Track at IMT, Ghaziabad. A CFA charter holder and Commonwealth Scholar, he has a MS in Applied Economics from University of Texas, Dallas.
Dr. Vikas Agrawal
Dr. Vikas Agrawal works as a Senior Principal Data Scientist in Cognitive Computing for Oracle Analytics Cloud. Dr. Vikas Agrawal received a B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi (1997), an MS in Computer Science and a PhD in Computational Modeling from University of Delaware, with post-doctoral research at California Institute of Technology (CalTech, Pasadena, CA) with colleagues from NASA's Jet Propulsion Labs (JPL) for NSF's FIBR. Dr. Vikas Agrawal credits his continued learning to smart creative colleagues and mentors at Intel Corporation, Infosys Limited, and Oracle Corporation, where they researched and developed novel IP, products, and solutions to amplify humans. Dr. Vikas was named as one of the "Ten Indian Data Scientists You Should Know" http://bigdata-madesimple.com/10-indian-data-scientists-you-should-know/ For more information, please see LinkedIn
Dr. Vikas' current interests are in automated discovery, adaptive anomaly detection in non-stationary streaming data, intelligent context-aware systems, and explaining black-box model predictions, building on previous work that created:
- Activity context-aware virtual personal assistants with N=1 personalization for insurance, pharma, retail and investment banks with risk and fraud detection
- Real-time asset management, predictive maintenance, and reliability risk prediction systems using Internet of Things (IoT) driven data-streams in mining and production systems for eliminating down-time, waste, and delay in manufacturing with explanability.
- Automated discovery, anomaly detection and guided modeling systems for scientific analysis of HCM, CRM, ERP and SCM datasets
Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Novotel; HICC Complex, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081. Click here for directions.