About [Student DataFest 2018] Skilltest - Intro to Machine Learning
Now that you are capable of handling the thugs, you should be able to face the boss fight! This skilltest covers one of the most prominent topic in Data Science, viz machine learning. Here you will actually get to slice and dice the data, find trends in the data and create basic machine learning models, starting out with the simplest models there are, i.e. Linear Regression and Logistic Regression. This skilltest is intended to evaluate you on this topic.
The skilltest has MCQs based on the following:
- Data Understanding and Exploratory Analysis
- Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
- Basics of Model Building
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
You can avail a maximum of 100 AV points.
The skilltest is based on the course 'Introduction to Data Science' in regards to Student DataFest 2018. Please go through the course before attempting the skilltests, as you will not be able to retake the skilltest once started.
- The questions are MCQ types. Each question carries equal marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- There is only one option correct for each question.
- Who is a student?
Any one undergoing a course from a recognised university or college with graduation date on or after 15th May 2018 will be considered as a student.
- I am undergoing a part time course, will I be considered as student?
- I am a student, but I am unable to register for this hackathon?
First, create a profile on Analytics Vidhya (SignUp) and then register yourself as a Student here.
- What do you need in a Photo id?
A photo id is an identification issued by your college / university acknowledging that you are a student. The id would typically have your roll number, start date and end date
- How long will it take to be verified as a student?
We will do it with in a couple of days. Normally, it is faster than that.