About Mini Hack : Strategic Thinking
Mini hack Strategic Thinking is a competition which will require your abilities to solve business problems strategically. “Practice makes a man perfect” and hence take this opportunity to check how strategic you can be while solving datasets. You will get MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based on a case study to analyse and solve.
Anyone who wants to test the power of their analytics and strategic thinking combination, can join.
Mini Hack – Strategic Thinking will be held on 21st May from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (IST). Get to win cash prize of INR 55K (~$810).
Information about the data set to be given:
- You will need to solve MCQ type questions.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- There is only one option correct for each question.
- Once an answer is submitted for a question, the participant is not allowed to visit the question again.
- There are case studies in the hack. Once the participant exits from a case study, it will be submitted along with the given answers. The participant is not allowed to visit the submitted case study again.
- In case of multiple participants getting equal aggregate marks, the one taking the least time to complete the hack will be the winner.
- The contest starts at 8:00PM (IST) on 21st May 2016, when the data set and the problem statement will be released.
- No submissions would be accepted after 11:00PM (IST) 21st May 2016.
- People are free and are encouraged to post their challenges / findings / solutions on the discussion portal in the following category: Online hackathon
- The best entries as judged by the metric and Analytics Vidhya gets the winning prizes.
- After the end of contest, we will release winner's solution to the wider community
- There is NO REGISTRATION FEES.