About [Student DataFest 2018] Skilltest - Decision Trees and K-Means
The focus of this week's skilltest is mainly on machine learning/predictive modelling in terms of the techniques that are commonly used in the industry to solve business problems at hand with ease and efficiency.
The topics that you will be judged on are:
- Solving supervised learning problems with Decision Trees
- Solving unsupervised learning problems with KMeans
You can avail a maximum of 150 AV points.
This week's skilltest is a cornerstone of your learnings until now. If you pass this, it essentially means that you are (almost) ready to solve real world problems.
The skilltest is based on the course 'Introduction to Data Science' in regards to Student DataFest 2018. Please go through the course before attempting the skilltests, as you will not be able to retake the skilltest once started.
- The questions are MCQ types. Each question carries equal marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- There is only one option correct for each question.
- Who is a student?
Any one undergoing a course from a recognised university or college with graduation date on or after 15th May 2018 will be considered as a student.
- I am undergoing a part time course, will I be considered as student?
- I am a student, but I am unable to register for this hackathon?
First, create a profile on Analytics Vidhya (SignUp) and then register yourself as a Student here.
- What do you need in a Photo id?
A photo id is an identification issued by your college / university acknowledging that you are a student. The id would typically have your roll number, start date and end date
- How long will it take to be verified as a student?
We will do it with in a couple of days. Normally, it is faster than that.