About What's your story?
Did you transition your career into data science & analytics?
Did you challenge your status quo to achieve your dreams?
Did you travel to a strange land to lead a project?
Whatever maybe your story, if you think it's worth sharing it with the world then participate in this competition.
We launched the stories section on Analytics Vidhya few months back to share the stories of data science professionals with the world. We believe every ordinary person has an extraordinary story. So, if you think you have an extraordinary story then come share it with us.
The best three stories will be featured on Analytics Vidhya and will take away lucrative cash prizes.
Rules to play by
- You are free to make as many submissions as you want. However, don’t make multiple submissions of the same article.
- The submissions would open on 10th December 2016, 00:01 IST and would stay open till 31 Dec 2016, 23:59 IST (GMT + 5:30 hrs)
- You are not allowed to re-publish any of this article else where until and unless discussed with Analytics Vidhya.
- Analytics Vidhya owns the right to disqualify / reject any submission with out any explanation.
- The decision for best entry, as declared by Analytics Vidhya would be final.
- All participating Authors must adhere to the highest blogging standards in terms of providing content that is accurate, well-written, informative, and entertaining.
- The sole purpose behind writing and publishing an article should be to add value to the audience. The audience should get something unique and value add after reading the article. This unique feature could be something you have learnt over the years, a trick you might have discovered / invented, tips you have learnt through your experience
- Remember the old saying “A picture speaks a thousand word”. Same applies to blogging. Visuals, charts and diagrams make your article more readable.
- Content cannot contain obscene, indecent, or profane material or links to such material.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If short excerpts of copyrighted material are used, the original source and author must be cited.
- The purpose of an article cannot be to expressively sell merchandise or promote a business that sells merchandise.
- The tone of voice on Analytics Vidhya is polite, down to earth and informative. Please keep the same in your article.
Try and keep the article interactive. Invite comments at places, ask questions and take opinions wherever possible.