Advatix : Operation Research Analyst/Consultant
Brief Description of position:
Operation Research Analyst/Consultant
Engages in designing and development activities that generate practical solutions to complex business problems, explores and defines new business alternatives, and drives improvement in business decisions through innovations, research & development, and product knowledge.
In addition, candidate must have in-depth subject matter and professional expertise as well as thorough knowledge of the business tools and systems which render judgment and professional opinion an essential component on particular field.
Day in the Life of; an “Operation Research Analyst/Consultant”
- Designs and develops models for several efforts, and interfaces with customers organizations and IT,
- Designs and implements mathematical models to drive critical financial, operational, and/or strategic decisions,
- Develops the approach and methods to define and solve management problems through quantitative analysis and analytical models, using tools and techniques covered in Operation Research, Statistics, and Econometrics sciences using programming languages such as Python, R and Java in addition to BI tools,
- Implements model prototypes using optimization and statistical toolkits such as CPLEX, AMPL, OPL, or JMP,
- Identifies, investigates and introduces industry leading concepts to solve complex business problems,
- Leverages understanding of the business process and in-depth knowledge of business systems to identify and implement solutions and influences business processes that will result in significant bottom-line contributions and/or efficiency improvements,
- Regular communication and presentation to organization’s management are required, with emphasis on visualization skill, quality, and timeliness.
Required Qualifications & Skills; about “Candidate/You”
- Advanced degree M.Sc. IT or M. Tech. is required (only from Tier 1/Tier 2 Institute/University).
- Advanced quantitative skills, subject matter expertise in data science, analytics, optimization,
- Excellent business, technical, communication, verbal & written communication, presentation and sales skills are required,
- 2+ Years of hands on experience in Python and R programming language,
- 2+ Years of experience in Supply Chain, S& OP, and Logistics industry data sources,
- Adaptability to changing business environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers at all levels and influence business strategy,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Business Intelligence tools.
Preferred Qualification & Skills; in “You/Candidate”
- 2+ years of experience at successive levels of analytical field solving complex business problems with application of advanced quantitative techniques,
- In depth experience in model prototyping through use of either optimization toolkit(s) including CPLEX, AMPL, or OPL or experience in statistical modelling using applications such as R, SAS, Minitab, Gauss etc.,
- In depth experience with mathematical programming, statistics, and/or econometric modelling,
- Demonstrated ability in innovation to create business value and influence business strategy.
Skills & Personal Characteristics; in “You/Candidate”
- Customer Centricity.
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):