The ideal candidate will be responsible for overall delivery and is intricately involved in providing analysis that is both prescriptive and predictive in nature, thereby improving the effectiveness of project planning, execution and optimization of business management tactics. We all know that data is the new oil and this is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team who exploits machine learning techniques which influences both our products and clients. The candidate will have to collaborate with internal team and clients, to ensure that their approach meets the need of each project. He/she should be able to deliver results according to project schedules while maintaining quality standards. The candidate will also be responsible to contribute towards organizational initiatives.
- E2E Project Management and ensuring smooth and effective delivery of projects
- Lead multiple cross-functional projects, at any given time, using machine learning, AI & advanced analytics practices to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Capable of handling conversations with clients and onsite counterparts – familiarity with onsite offshore working model
- Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, piloting & implementing solutions
- Brings onto the fore, substantial domain knowledge on any domain, and capable of applying analogous aspects to other domains as well
- Prioritizing tasks within project, task allocation across resources – capable of evaluating resources by their skills and improvement areas - prioritizes resource development
- Capable of planning resource development over a period of 12-24 months
- Contributes to org-level activities such as sales collaterals, designing proposals, guiding teams through Proof of Concepts and mock projects
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise team of Analyst/Senior Analyst/Consultant/Tech Leads
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business develop plans for the same
- Relevant analytics experience with SME level expertise in any Industry
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skill
- Work with team to estimate work effort and help in creating Work Breakdown Structures
- Understand the work methodology and be an active participant in strengthening the team
- Liaising with coworkers and clients on several projects
- Commitment to learning and continuous personal improvement
- The candidate should be able to work under tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Overall Project Management, work force guidance and client management
- Expert at solution design and storyboarding using PowerPoint
- Expert in Data Modelling, Excel, Python, R, MS PowerPoint & Excel
- Comfortable with statistical applications, machine learning and deep learning models
- Domain expertise on multiple Industry / Function – Examples: Hi Tech, FMCG, Manufacturing, Marketing, Finance, Sales etc.
- Technical capabilities one or more – Regression, Classification, Clustering, Bayesian Theorems, Natural Language Processing etc.
- Familiarity with Statistical Packages – R and/or Python or PySpark or Scala – must be able to guide the team to write optimized codes
Good to have/Preferred Skills
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Data Modelling Environments & elements like AWS Sagemaker, S3 bucketsAzure Data Bricks, MLOPS etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate must have 7 to 10 years of experience in a computer vision role and should have attained bachelor’s degree in computer vision engineer or related field (BTech/BE or MSc or MBA or MTech in Stats, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or any other quantitative discipline). Relevant analytics experience in Retail, E-Commerce, Telecom, BFSI or any other domain will be beneficial.
Affine is a leading professional services & solutions firm, enabling global enterprises to affect their transformation & innovation, leveraging the unique Trifecta of AI, Data-Engineering & Cloud. With a globally distributed team of 500 + analytics professionals, Affine covers end-to-end capabilities spanning modern data engineering to core AI and scalable cloud deployment across North America, Europe, and Asia. Affine combines the hyper-convergence of AI, Data-Engineering & Cloud, with its deep industry knowledge, particularly in Manufacturing, Gaming, CPG, and Technology segments. Affine demonstrates thought leadership in all relevant knowledge vectors by investing heavily in research through its highly acknowledged Centres-of-Excellence and strong academia relationships with reputed institutions like UC Berkeley and premier IITs in India.
Embrace the New & Command the New
Innovation has always been a part of the Affine DNA and driving force behind client success. With this commitment, Affine brings forward insights, intelligence & recommendations through the trifecta of AI, Data Engineering & Cloud. To be a part of this exciting journey join us and ‘Command the New’!