Brief Description of position:
AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow's reality today, learning from the industry's top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education : Bachelor of Technology/M.Tech.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 1 –6 Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Chandigarh
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?
- Good with Machine Learning, well versed with python, its libraries and other analytical tools.
- Good knowledge of signal processing.
- Should be able to identify data sources and automate collection processes.
- Should be able to analyze a large amount of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Should be able to build predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge and experience with Data Science and computer science.
- Can help in delivering advanced analytics in an enterprise environment.
- Collection, assembly, processing and visual representation of large datasets to describe patterns in agricultural productivity, the resilience of cropping systems and corresponding explanatory factors using data mining and machine learning.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, can help in structuring and solving problems and can conduct and interpret analysis independently.
- Good experience with (big volume) data cleansing, handling and pruning.
- Complex Statistics understanding, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, machine learning and analytic approaches, inventing new algorithms.
- Strong data mining, programming and visualization skills
- Data classification, regression, cluster analysis.
- Proficiency in computer programming and statistical computing (eg Python, R, MATLAB, and other Data Mining Tools)
- Demonstrated experience using machine learning with deep neural architectures to identify patterns in agriculture.
|What key traits / professional skills should you have?
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
- Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
- Strong team player and Innovative thinking
|What kind of educational background should you have?
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with Engineering background
- Preferred Degrees : CS/IT
- Preferred Colleges :IITs/NITs/Tier-1
Statistics & EDA,