Brief Description of position:
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS's Digital & Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating their business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities. Team members strategize, design and build custom IT solutions to improve our clients’ commercial effectiveness.
ZS’s Engineering & Architecture team
- Build, Refine and Use ML Engineering platforms and components
- Scaling machine learning algorithms to work on massive data sets and strict SLAs
- Build and orchestrate model pipelines including feature engineering, inferencing and continuous model training
- Implement ML Ops including model KPI measurements, tracking, model drift & model feedback loop
- Collaborate with client facing teams to understand business context at a high level and contribute in technical requirement gathering;
- Implement basic features aligning with technical requirements;
- Write production-ready code that is easily testable, understood by other developers and accounts for edge cases and errors;
- Ensure highest quality of deliverables by following architecture/design guidelines, coding best practices, periodic design/code reviews;
- Write unit tests as well as higher level tests to handle expected edge cases and errors gracefully, as well as happy paths;
- Uses bug tracking, code review, version control and other tools to organize and deliver work;
- Participate in scrum calls and agile ceremonies, and effectively communicate work progress, issues and dependencies;
- Consistently contribute in researching & evaluating latest architecture patterns/technologies through rapid learning, conducting proof-of-concepts and creating prototype solutions
Qualification & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in deploying and productionizing ML models
- Expertise in crafting ML Models for high performance and scalability
- Experience in implementing feature engineering, inferencing pipelines and real time model predictions
- Experience in ML Ops to measure and track model performance
- Experience with Spark or other distributed computing frameworks
- Strong programming expertise in Python, Scala or Java
- Experience in ML platforms like Sagemaker, MLFlow, Kubeflow or other platforms
- Experience in deploying models to cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Good fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Collaborate well with teams with different backgrounds / expertise / functions.
- Understanding of DevOps, CI / CD, data security, experience in designing on cloud platform;
- Experience in data engineering in Big Data systems
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
Like ZS in India on Facebook
Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.