Argoid : Data Scientist
Brief Description of position:
Argoid AI team from Bangalore is looking for passionate data scientists to help unleash hidden insights from complex data. We believe data scientists can help transform the way humans consume data today, by making data into simpler, manageable and actionable insights.
An individual who can think beyond the available sets of data and apparatus and come out with fully lateral and innovative solutions. Has in-depth knowledge of the algorithms in the areas of machine learning and deep learning.
Someone with an appetite to solve problems that weren’t attempted yet, which we believe comes with passion for data science.
The ability to generate insights from data from various domains, to experiment and adapt the right algorithms for solving the various challenging problems across domains.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art
- Pre-processing and cleansing of structured and unstructured
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear
- Build machine-learning and deep learning
- Combine models through ensemble
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data
- Develop A/B testing framework and test model
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data
- Present information using data visualization
- Propose solutions and strategies to business
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related
- 1-3 years of experience in Data
- Strong problem-solving
- Excellent feature engineering
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R, ) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning/deep learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, unsupervised learning, deep learning, ) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Good communication and interpersonal
- Knowledge of one or more business/functional
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):