Bridge i2i : Data Scientist
Brief Description of position:
Bridgei2i Analytics Solution is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
The person holding this position is responsible for creating and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of projects, industries and solutions. Successful candidates are expected to have a mix of analytical & functional skills – someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution; someone who fully understands the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods, and who has the creativity to develop unique analytical approaches to problems when required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
• Manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & clean data to make it amenable for analysis
• Analyse big data using statistics, econometrics, mathematics, operations research, and text mining techniques
• Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
• Help deploy analytics solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment
• Keep up with cutting edge analytics techniques and tools in the continuously evolving area of decision science
• Present/Advise/Interpret/Justify on analytics solutions from a project to Client/Internal Stakeholder
• Accountability & Responsibility for specific roles played in a project
• Support technical coaching of analysts.
- 5-9 years of work in statistical modelling and business analysis role
• Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, IT, Statistics and MBA/PGDBM
- Individuals with specialised industry expertise in at least one of the areas which includes Technology, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Should have extensive experience in designing and implementing solutions using advanced ML/statistical/predictive modelling techniques and tools such as Python, Pyspark and SQL. Experience in the advanced AI/ML(NLP and CV) techniques is a big plus.
- Time series forecasting methods
- Aware of various statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods and technical expertise in one of these techniques
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS or R
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills (VBA & SQL experience preferred) Years
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):
Statistics & EDA.