Bridgei2i : Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer
Brief Description of position:
Roles & Responsibility:
- Designing, developing and maintaining Machine Learning and Deep Learning systems on cloud/on-prem.
- Execute, orchestrate and automate various machine learning tests and experiments.
- Identification and implementation of the suitable and optimized ML algorithm / model / framework.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and framework
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms & application.
- Working closely with Data Integration, Data Science and Business Intelligence Team.
- Guide junior developers in their duties when needed.
- Recommend improvements to provide optimum solutions.
- Conduct training programs and knowledge transfer sessions to junior developers when needed.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Machine Learning systems or similar roles.
- Must have orchestrated at least 2 projects on machine learning system. Implementation using frameworks (like Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow) is big plus.
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning libraries is must.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in Python (must) / R / Java.
- Good Understanding and hands-on experience for development and implementation of Machine learning systems on cloud platforms like Azure ML studio, AWS sagemaker, Databricks, Google AI Hub and Google Bigquery will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on containerized application using Docker / Kubernates and DAG based Orchestrator like Airflow.
- In-depth knowledge on CI/CD and DevOps automation using tools like AWS / Azure DevOps, Google Cloud Build, Bitbucket, Github, Jenkins etc.
- Should have strong knowledge on the cloud native applications, e.g.,
- AWS: S3, RDS / Redshift, Glue, lambda, batch, cloudwatch, IAM role
- Azure: Storage Accounts, ADF, SQL DW (Synapse) / AAS, Azure logic apps, Azure functions, Azure AD.
- Google: Cloud storage, Bigquery, App engine, compute engine, cloud function, IAM role.