Circlebase : NLP Engineer (Data Scientist)
Brief Description of position:
NLP Engineer (Data Scientist)
- In-depth knowledge of various Natural Language Processing/Understanding (NLP/NLU) domains such as entity extraction, topic modeling, parsing, question answering, etc and linking with domain specific dictionaries.
- Proficiency working with torch/ tensorflow and several transformer models like, BERT, RoBERTa etc
- Excellent background in Machine Learning (generative model, discriminative model, neural network, regression, classification, clustering, etc.) and conversational AI (chatbots)
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data including data extraction, integration, and normalisation
- Ability to build robust data processing and analytics pipelines
- Experience with Flask/ Django is a big plus
- Strong results driven personality with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields
- 2+ years of ML + NLP experience
- Programming in Python
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of open source machine learning libraries like scikit-learn, torch, tensorflow, NLP tool as NLTK
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):
Natural Language Processing,