Brief Description of position:
Founded in 1963, and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses: NBCUniversal and Comcast Cable. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures, and Universal Parks & Resorts. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC (“Comcast nation’s largest video, high-speed internet, and phone provider to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand. Comcast has invested in technology to build a sophisticated network that delivers the fastest broadband speeds, and brings Cable”) is the customers personalized video, communications, home management offerings, and business services.
Website - http://comcastjobs.in
Responsible for development and deployment of Computer Vision models on edge devices. Responsible for understanding the problem statement to design and develop AI ML solutions, work on continuous improvement in the model development towards model tuning and optimization. Work on deep learning / machine learning based problems in the areas of computer vision, audio processing and optimize to deploy on edge devices. Work in the culture of research and development with emphasis on innovation. Work with leads and researchers in USA to co-develop solutions.
- Develop Computer Vision solutions to deploy on edge devices. Optimize model for edge devices. Work in C++ environment for deployment to edge devices. Good academic background with solid understanding of statistical and mathematical knowledge behind AI models.
- Work on solutions towards multiple / at least one of the modalities of media domain like video, audio processing. Experience in developing solutions towards one of the areas of ML like Computer Vision, audio processing.
- Define AI ML deep learning / machine learning solution out of a problem statement to design and develop end to end solutions. Keep track of the development in the areas of AI ML to quickly demonstrate solutions.
- Adopt to Agile practices and development.
- Connect with leads and researchers in USA to co-develop solutions.
- Work with data engineering and the full ML pipeline towards model development and deployment
- Presents papers and/or attends conferences, as well as displaying leadership in these areas.
- Tests and evaluates solutions presented to the Company by various internal and external partners and vendors. Completes case studies, testing and reporting.
- Collaborates with teams outside of immediate work group. Represents the work team in providing solutions to technical issues associated with assigned projects.
- Mentor a diverse team of junior engineers in machine learning techniques, tools and concepts. Provides guidance and leadership to more junior engineers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ML Frameworks: PYTorch, Keras, TensorFlow etc.
Programming languages: C++, Python
Knowledge of Embedding devices will be a plus
Good to have:
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and architecture, docker, Kubernetes based deployment.
- Knowledge of full stack application development.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal opportunity employer.