Brief Description of position:
Data Scientist – Advanced ML
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 to 7 years
We are looking for Data Scientists to help us create innovative machine learning solutions. Data Scientist responsibilities include understanding the business problem and experimenting with different modelling architectures to create the best possible setup from model performance as well as computational performance. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in Machine Learning and Programming. Your ultimate goal will be to find the best data-based solution for the problem at hand
Please apply only if you have strong hands-on experience (>3years) in solving complex business problems through advanced ML & DL techniques. Deep Learning Model Development experience is a must for this role.
- Understanding business objectives and formulating the problem as a Data Science problem
- Design, train, and deliver Data Science solutions using all modalities (tabular, text, image) and of all sizes(small, or big data)
- In-depth understanding of deep learning building blocks like MLP, RNN, LSTM, CNN, Transformers.
- Proficiency with at least one Deep Learning Framework such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Develop and maintain robust data processing pipelines and reproducible modelling pipelines
- Explore data and communicate insights clearly to non-technical as well as technical audience
- Analyze experimental results, iterate and refine models to create significant business impact
- Working knowledge of OpenCV
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative discipline, preferably Computer Science
- >3 years’ experience in data science/Analytics roles
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Expert ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with standard machine learning libraries (like scikit-learn , StatsModels)
- Deep Learning Frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Completed Projects on Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
Good to Have
- Familiarity in working with Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker