Fractal : SQL Analyst
Brief Description of position:
Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
Minimum Work Experience:
The team member is expected to work directly with the client in a fast paced working environment to address their day-to-day analytics needs. They will need to address business problems by incorporating the business context to design and develop solutions that leverage statistical & advanced analytics methodologies. They should be able to form hypotheses and develop models to support decision making. They will be expected to build in efficiencies through standardization and automation.
The indicative areas of work could be:
- User Analytics - Understanding user behavior in the app, feature adoption, understanding retention & churn drivers etc, transaction behavior across features, offer & scratch card redemption, impact of email and notifications
- Marketing measurement - Evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaigns through channels like ATL & performance media
- Product analytics
Dashboard, Statistics & EDA, SQL.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Be able to lead the conversations with the client and develop deep understanding of the nature of work to share new ideas and opportunity segments
- The candidate is required to bring in consulting expertise and work closely with the client to identify opportunities for growth and scale the engagement
- Communicate with the clients and understand their business needs
- Own, analyse and produce reports for x-fn stakeholders. Have the ability to present information with the right level of detail for the target audience.
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Build data pipelines, and dashboards for marketers to self-serve data needs; enable automated tracking of marketing campaigns
- Harmonize data as required and setup models according to the business logic defined
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to addressing client needs
- Use statistical tools to identify and evaluate the relationships between data fields, analyze output and determine the next action
- They will be expected to lead the client engagement end to end, and ensure quality of deliverables, maintain task tracker and have clear cadence on deliverables.
- Perform quality checks during all stages of job delivery and document the process
- Timely completion of all deliverables allowing sufficient time for quality checks, analytic and business context reviews and associated revisions
- 3+ years of work experience with databases, SQL coding across standard commercial databases (e.g., Teradata, MySQL), and statistics tools (e.g., R / Python).
- 3+ years of experience with quantitative analysis/modeling (e.g., scenario-based, sensitivity analyses, statistical techniques) and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a must
- Good problem solving & insight generation skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MS in Statistics/Economics or BCA/MCA
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):
Statistics & EDA.