Fractal : Consultant
Brief Description of position:
Brief about Fractal:
Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal's mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and brings AI, engineering, and design to help the world's most admired Fortune 500® companies.
Fractal has more than 3,000 employees across 16 global locations, including the United States, UK, Ukraine, India, Singapore, and Australia. Fractal has consistently been rated as India's best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work® Institute, featured as a leader in Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2021, Computer Vision Consultancies Wave™ 2020 & Specialized Insights Service Providers Wave™ 2020 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an "Honorable Vendor" in 2021 Magic Quadrant™ for data & analytics by Gartner.
For more information visit fractal.ai.
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Anticipate business problems, timely communicate & deliver par excellence.
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Coaching & grooming: Coach & groom the team on gaining knowledge & skills on first principles of analytics techniques, problem-solving, project management, client relationship management
- The overall experience of Minimum 3 to 5 years with at least 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in running Advanced analytics projects using Python/R, SQL and Machine Learning.
- High proficiency in concepts and algorithms used in design of experiments
- Expert-level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression
- Expertise in Python/R plus SQL & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in any stream OR BSc/MSc in Quantitative analysis / Economics / Econometrics
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):
Statistics & EDA.