GoDigit : AI Engineer
Brief Description of position:
Digit is number 1 Insure-tech in India and has grown manifold within 4 years of operations. We are a digital first company and have built multiple use-cases using Deep-learning. These cases are already in use and disrupting the insurance industry. We have done some state-of-the-art work in Image processing and document processing and will be glad to discuss more with you
This position involves building and deploying reusable AI/ML components to solve unique and challenging business requirements in the space of document and image processing, NLP, audio/video analytics etc. You will be part of an energetic Artificial Intelligence team, to create a cohesive set of AI solutions enabling data and platform transformation, by collaborating across all channel teams and the critical technology platforms. This position provides an opportunity to solve very interesting problems that directly and greatly impact millions of individuals. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative and intelligent products as well as services at a rapid pace, serving our colleagues and customers seamlessly across through cognitive solutions, this would be the right fit for you!
- Performing all technical development for assigned applications including architecture, design, developing prototypes, writing new code and API’s, and performing unit and assembly testing of developed software also as needed.
- Build and automate our AI/ML data pipelines & work stream from data analysis, experimentation, model training, model evaluation, deployment, operationalization, and tuning to visualization.
- Research new algorithms to tailor solutions to Insurance world.
- Identify new use-cases and come with PoC
- Assess the AI/ML solutions/use-cases provided by partner companies and help adoption
- Aware of the market trends and new technologies and benefit analysis of the same
- Implement various use-cases using machine learning from identifying the algorithm, implementation, data set training and deployment. Build a feedback mechanism for re-training the model
- Deployment of machine/deep learning models
- Training and testing deep learning models at scale
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Hands-on experience in AI/machine learning
- Must possess R&D skills to look for new solutions.
- Should know how to build AI models for un-structured datasets like videos, Photos, Voice, Speech.
- Experience in building backend python applications.
- Experience in building Microservices using python.
- Strong experience in building applications using AWS managed services like (SQS, Lambda, Elb etc)
- Strong experience in building distributed and scalable backend services.
- Experience in writing scalable code using Python programming language (oops concepts)
- Self-starter to research new algos and their PoC
- Skills: Python, OpenCV, Keras/PyTorch/Tensorflow Deep Learning/Machine Learning, Computer Vision (Image Classification, Object Detection), Image processing, rest API
- Should have deep knowledge of basic AI algorithms like LSTM, Object Classification, Object detection, Pattern recognition, RNN, CNN
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant engineering experience
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):
Statistics & EDA,