Brief Description of position:
Digit is number 1 Insure-tech in India and has grown manifold within 4 years of operations. We are a digital first company and have built multiple use-cases using Deep-learning. These cases are already in use and disrupting the insurance industry. We have done some state-of-the-art work in Image processing and document processing and will be glad to discuss more with you
We are looking a Machine Learning / AI Architect to design applications and solutions using Machine Learning and AI. The role will focus on emerging AI, Machine Learning and Data Science technologies. Responsibilities include architecture, total solution design from requirements analysis, design and engineering for data ingestion, pipeline, data preparation & orchestration, applying the right ML algorithms on the data stream and predictions. Application of Machine Learning will be key at all layers of the stack. This requires engagement in every phase of the system development lifecycle including: requirements generation, system and software design, implementation, integration & test, and verification & validation.
This role is expected to have experience developing solutions with the latest in current AI paradigms, algorithms, and models (e.g. deep learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision); developing these techniques in relevant domains to tackle sophisticated problems and create innovative solutions. This also requires a candidate to maintain awareness of emerging analytics, AI / ML, and domain-specific technologies.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in the software engineering field
- 3+ years of experience applying AI techniques, developing applications and AI products that have been deployed at scale. Experience with AI training and inference architectures on CPUs and GPUs.
- 6+ years of experience in building backend python applications.
- High degree of expertise in using Python to develop large scale distributed software systems with tools like PostgreSQL, NoSQL, and REST APIs
- Experience in developing and deploying distributed applications.
- Must possess R&D skills to look for new solutions.
- Messaging with Kafka/RabbitMQ or Equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of architecture, design and implementation of microservices in container environments like Kubernetes
- Strong experience in building Microservices using python (oops concepts)
- Skills: Python, OpenCV, Keras/PyTorch/Tensorflow Deep Learning/Machine Learning, Computer Vision (Image Classification, Object Detection), Image processing, REST API
- Should have deep knowledge of basic AI algorithms like LSTM, Object Classification, Object detection, Pattern recognition, RNN, CNN
- Experience in RDBMS / NOSQL / big data stores
- Must be able to define structure and relationships among data.
- Modelling database as per enterprise needs, Expertise in large scale databases deployments
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
Natural Language Processing,