IIFL : Data Scientist
Brief Description of position:
Preferably from Credit Risk Modelling Background, Fintech ,Startups
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, text analytics.
- To be able to develop robust, scalable and maintainable machine learning models to answer business problems against large data sets
- Experience in credit risk modelling is preferred.
- Experience working with some of the ML/DL Algorithms such as Linear/Ridge/Lasso Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN, Naïve Bayesian, Decision Trees, Random Forest, SVM, RNN,CNN, K means/ Hierarichal Clustering.The ideal candidate will have a wide coverage of the different methods/models, and an in depth knowledge of some algorithms including mathematics behind them
- Experience in handling different datasets and generating actionable insights
- Experience in using transfer learning
- Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering
- Creating dynamic decision making processes and trying to predict future events from the historical data.
- Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics. Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process
- B.Tech/M.Tech/ MS( Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) from premier institute.
- Fluent with the Python ML stack and SQL
- Background in machine learning / deep
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Mathematical background (probability & statistics) a strong plus
- Good communications and interpersonal skills a must
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):