Brief Description of position:
This position is responsible to perform data integration, data quality and automation projects under the guidance of the Analytics Manager, that will create enormous impact to the business, with the help of cutting-edge analytics tools and techniques. This will involve working with a cross functional team of individuals to understand the business problems, scope the possible solution and create an execution plan.
- Support the business team with data integration and automation
- Develop and deploy ETL/ELT job workflow with reliable error/exception handling
- Perform data extraction and integration from different sources like SQL Server, MySQL, S3, flat files, Excel, and XML files, FTPs, APIs
- 3+ years of hands on experience in ETL and automation tools like Talend Data Studio, Informatica, etc.
- Experience in writing complex SQLs to analyze and troubleshoot the issues/problems
- Manage foundational data administration tasks like scheduling jobs, troubleshooting errors, ensuring data quality, etc.
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and liaise with cross functional team to scope and complete reporting / data analytics projects
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering or Technology or Applied Mathematics or Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of data engineering and automation related working experience
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Talend, Informatica, Cloud Data Technologies like AWS, Redshift, Snowflake, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills