Nagarro : Staff Engineer (Data science Microsoft Bot Framework)
Brief Description of position:
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
- Must have strong technical background with Microsoft Bot Framework, Python, Analytics - General Experience, Data Science - General Experience
- we are looking for chatbot engineer with data analytics skills
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or AI related field 2.5+ years professional experience in Data Analytics/Data Science
- Hands on experience of programming languages like Python/R
- Substantial experience in Machine Learning algorithms including Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble learning, NLP, recommendation systems, Time series forecasting etc
- Hands on exposure to cloud platforms including AWS/Azure/GCP (at least 1)
- Knowledge of big data technologies including Spark and Hadoop
- A solid understanding of SQL and rational databases
- Exposure to developing, maintaining, and managing reports in Tableau/Power BI/ QuickSight
- Own the feature e2e covering solution, design, coding, testing, deployment, and production support holding quality bar high within the stipulated timelines
- Capability to work efficiently in both the roles – as an Individual Contributor (IC) or as a Team player.
- Good team player - mentor, guide and lead other developers & team members in building robust, highly resilient data processing pipelines.
- Encourage use of correct coding practices through aggressive code reviews and TDD approach.
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):