Paypal : Data Science
Brief Description of position:
Data Scientist, Global Data Science
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to Join Paypal's Global Data Science team in Chennai
our team's goal is to provide the best data science solutions to prevent fraud from entering our eco-system through onboarding and lifecycle management wgile optimizing the business outcomes and customer experience.
These solutions affect PayPal's entire population of users and transactions, and directly contribute to PayPal's finalcial performance.
Primary Job Responsibilities
As a senior data scientist your responsibilities will include:
- Work with partners to translate business challenges into Data Science problems and analyze various kind of data to conclude actionable insights
- Lead complex, multifunctional data science projects. Build large scale (all PayPal transaction or logins!) end-to-end data solutions in close collaboration with our engineering teams
- Mentor and grow junior data scientists.
- Advance degree (Ms or PhD) in science or engineering field with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of building and implementing machine learning solutions
- Code writing capability in any programming language (preferably Python, R, Java, Scala, etc.) and familiarity with relevant ML packages (preferably Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch).
- Experience in deploying machine learning products in live production environment - an advantage
- Hadoop, Spark, SQL and big data experience - an advantage
- Team player, responsible, delivery-oriented
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):