Brief Description of position:
Rezo.ai is an AI-powered cloud for Customer Experience (CX) for enterprises – we have grown 20X in last 15 months and our order book has grown by 2.5X in last 3 months. Rezo.ai has a marquee clientele comprising of large enterprises in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Automobiles, Logistics and Consumer Durables sectors, where we automate customer conversations across channels – voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience. We also provide speech analytics services to our clients. Having built a strong brand name in India, we are also planning our US foray in this year. Our growth has been funded by Seed Investment from US-based micro-VC fund Modulor Capital along with Dexter Angels and Veda VC. We expect to close our Series A funding round in next few months and are working with a mission to become a Unicorn in next 3 years.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for hard working finance graduates and post-graduates to join our Finance and Accounts team to develop newer out of the box solutions for managing Finance function of the company and who are ready to take on big challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional /non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL and Big data Technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centres
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data system
Corrz Technosolutions Private Ltd
Smartworks Corporate Park, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303 | W: www.rezo.ai
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1-5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Adept at using data warehousing platforms like Snowflake.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: TWS/Airflow, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Location: Noida – Work from Office
Life at Rezo.AI:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and immense growth opportunities
- Go on company sponsored offsites and blow off steam with your work buddies!
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship
Get the best-in-class medical insurance programme for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Explore more here: www.rezo.ai
Statistics & EDA,