Brief Description of position:
MANAGER – DATA ANALYTIC
We live in the data age and the growth of data which is available and usable in marketing and business has made being data driven an achievable goal for us and our clients. Our team works to be this bridge between the data and the business; to capture and measure the digital activities which are so important to business, and turn them into useful insights and actions which impact customer and business outcomes. This requires that we help make sure that there is strategic organization around what needs to be measured, and what value it will deliver. That purpose is defined and adhered to when we collect, process, and act on data. This requires that we educate and inform our colleagues and clients about how best to use data to generate useful insights and actions. This requires that we design and deliver solutions which fit needs and improve the data agenda.
We work within blended teams consisting of technologists, user experience, design specialists, and account managers to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients. We work directly with clients to grow and mature how and why they do digital analytics to turn it into more of a powerhouse in their business. We advise, we consult, and we deliver.
As a member of this team you’ll be a lead in developing and driving our team and our business to get the most out of data. You’ll push thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. You’ll coach and develop colleagues to achieve continually high performance and outputs.
- Ability to plan and implement methods to measure experiences, including Tag Management Solutions like Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Enlighten, Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrable ownership of MVT/Optimization framework(s) actively influencing strategic decision making
- Strong analytical skills and data driven approach to problem solving
- Extensive experience in planning and executing A/B and multivariate tests
- Competent technical understanding of web design and development methodologies i.e. HTML, CSS
- Deep understanding of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Demonstrated experience working across multi-disciplinary teams using analytics to drive connected solutions which impact customer outcomes
- Understanding of digital media mechanics (SEO, PPC, display and affiliates)
- Clearly define project deliverables, timelines, measurement strategies and dependencies for the team, internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with internal stakeholders & clients to identify opportunities for business growth and development across new and existing accounts
- Representing Sapient as an expert in the Digital Analytics industry with deep technical expertise.
- Simplifying and speeding up development and ways of working by promoting patterns (i.e. don’t reinvent the wheel)
- Keeping up-to-date on all industry best practices and approaches to data analysis & business performance
- Previous experience of working with User Experience and Agile delivery teams would be an advantage
- Ability to develop cross channel marketing strategies to improve ROI for clients Implemented analytics for large -scale ecommerce sites
- Ability to provide meaningful insights to thorough analysis of website data.
- Ability to drive and manage analytics and business teams through requirements gathering, solution design, planning and implementation, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Experience in a client facing capacity or strategically led marketing analysis position
- Awareness of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- 9-12 years of working experience in data analytics, with a marketing team on campaign planning, campaign analytics or business analytics
- Working with a marketing team on campaign planning, campaign analytics or business analytics
- Experience in various marketing analytics models such as Market Mix Modeling, Attribution Modelling, visitor behavior analysis and customer sentiment analysis.
- Experienced in Marketing Performance analysis i.e. data aggregation (leveraging marketing & click-stream API’s, data cleaning & transformation), analysis & segmentation, targeting & integration and advanced analytics (lead scoring, churn analysis, lifetime value analysis, clustering, regression, forecasting etc.).
- Experience of working on R/Python to run statistical analysis.
- Flexibility; able to change priorities quickly and deliver simultaneously across projects of different priorities, pace
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Proven technical knowledge of digital testing technologies and demonstrable passion for its applications to enhance customer experience and drive revenues
- Experience working on cloud data platforms
- Exposure to CDP and/or DMP platforms and hands-on experience of integrating digital data with these platforms is a must
- Proven experience of testing, both A/B and MVT using tools such as Maxymiser, Adobe Target, Google Web Optimizer, Qubit Deliver
- Hands on experience in multiple Industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Articulation skills
- Good team player
- Self-starter who requires minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Process orientation and the ability to define and set up processes
- Ability to manage, lead and grow teams
- Ability to work with distributed teams and stakeholders
- Ability to manage difficult conversations with teams
- Able to derive thought leadership for himself and within teams
PROJECTS THIS ROLE WILL SUPPORT:
- Analytics stack implementation for Global Brands
- Data Analytics Transformation for Commerce Projects
- Digital Analytics Strategy Planning & Execution
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS:
- Data Analytics Technology Domain Lead
- Data Analytics Lead Consultant
- Analytics Architect / Lead Analytics Solution Consultant
- Senior Specialist Data Analytics
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com