Tiger Analytics : Data Scientist
Brief Description of position:
Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team-first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. You may choose to work from Chennai, Bangalore or Hyderabad.
About the role:
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries.
More specifically, you will
- Engage with clients to understand their business context
- Translate business problems into analytical structures and solve using statistical/ML techniques
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the business decision processes
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant data science experience
- Experience in
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve business problem
- Maintaining all models along with development and updating of code and process documentation o Designing data science solution approaches to unstructured problems, conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Structured programming language is a must - such as R, python is mandatory.
- Strong SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Spark ML, Open CV, Caffe etc. is a plus (Good to have)
- Concepts to analyze text, image, video etc. is a plus (Good to have)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B. Tech from Tier-1 college / M.S or M. Tech is preferred
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):