Tredence : ML Engineer / Sr ML Engineer
Brief Description of position:
Tredence is Data science, engineering, and analytics consulting company that partners with some of the leading global Retail, CPG, Industrial and Telecom companies. We deliver business impact by enabling last mile adoption of insights by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and data engineering.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we partner with clients in US, Canada, and Europe. Bangalore is our largest Centre of Excellence with skilled analytics and technology teams serving our growing base of Fortune 500 clients.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will solve some of the most impactful business problems for our clients using a variety of AI and ML technologies. You will collaborate with business partners and domain experts to design and develop innovative solutions with the models to achieve predefined outcomes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Engage with clients to understand current and future business goals and translate business problems into high level solution approach
- Work hands-on on building the model deployment and monitoring pipelines based on in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business problems to ensure deliverables meet client needs
- Effectively communicate the approach and insights to a larger business audience
- Collaborate with team members, peers and leadership at Tredence and client companies
- BE/BTech/MTech (Specialization/courses in ML/DS)
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience building the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of predictive modelling solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Python/R, SQL
- 3+ years of experience in NLP algorithms, Regression & Classification Modelling, Time Series Forecasting
- 2+ hands on work experience in DevOps
- Exposure on cloud technologies like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge in python and packages for data analysis (scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib).
- Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc
- Experience with one or more Container-ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building orchestration pipeline to convert plain python models into a deployable API/RESTful endpoint.
- Good understanding of OOP & Data Structures concepts
- Proficient in Shell Scripting and automation tools
You can expect to –
- Work with world’ biggest retailers and help them solve some of their most critical problems. Tredence is a preferred analytics vendor for some of the largest Retailers across the globe
- Create multi-million Dollar business opportunities by leveraging impact mindset, cutting edge solutions and industry best practices.
- Work in a diverse environment that keeps evolving
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to growth of the organization
Minimum Work Experience:
Maximum Work Experience:
Maximum CTC (in lakhs per annum):