About AmExpert 2019 – Machine Learning Hackathon
American Express and Analytics Vidhya presents “AmExpert 2019 – Machine Learning Hackathon”. An amazing opportunity to showcase your analytical abilities and talent.
Get a taste of the kind of challenges we face here at American Express on day to day basis.
Exciting prizes up for grabs! Best performers also get a chance to get interviewed by American Express for analytics roles!
Don’t hold on to the buzzing ideas in your mind. Just wear your thinking hats and display the spectrum of your creativity!
About the Company:
American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. It is
- One of the world's most recognizable brands
- An exceptionally strong heritage - over 160 years of leadership and reinvention
- World's largest card issuer by purchase volume
- Recognized as the most innovative company in our industry
- Cutting-edge Information Management and unique Closed-Loop network
- Customer loyalty experts with industry-leading rewards programs and platforms
- A rich history and a bright future
Are you looking forward to work with American Express? Explore job opportunities on our job portal: https://jobs.americanexpress.com/india
Learn more at americanexpress.com/in and connect with us on:
Great Place to work:
Who can Participate?
- Open for all data enthusiasts –Data Scientists, Analysts, Statisticians and Students
- Rank 1 – Macbook Pro 15 inch i7
- Rank 2 – iPad Mini Wifi+cellular
- Rank 3 – iPad Mini Wifi
- Rank 4 – Fossil Smart Watch
- Rank 5 – Fitbit Versa Lite smartwatch
Also, Top 3 winners of AmExpert 2019 will be felicitated by Amex at DataHack Summit 2019 and top 3 winners will get complimentary pass to attend DHS 2019 ( 13-15 November)
In addition to the above, highest scorers get a chance to interview with American Express for analytical & machine learning roles.
- Entries submitted after the contest is closed, will not be considered
- You are expected to solve the problem on your own
- Multiple IDs of user leads to disqualification from contest
- Use of external data is not allowed
- Participant must update their profile details and upload their latest CV
- Decision on the winners and runners-up made by American Express will be final and binding
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity
- Analytics Vidhya and American Express hold the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
- Existing American Express employees are not allowed to participate in the competition
- Prizes will be shipped to an Indian Address only
- Only candidates residing in India can participate in this competition.