About #AVdatafest Rampaging DataHulk: Machine Learning Mini-Hack
We all know that the Hulk could take Superman and Thor with his hands tied behind his back. Similarly, this hackathon aims to hunt for Datahulks to add to our team of DATAVENGERS, who could build anything & everything in this machine learning hackathon.
Rampaging Datahulk is a mini hackathon which will test your machine learning skills. It is a test of time, knowledge & will. The winners will not only be experts in this age of data but, possess a lot more genius powers than just data management skills.
As a member of the Datavengers, Datahulk will smash the unimaginable problems to smaller pieces, hoping to save the world from uncontrolled data! This mini-hack will awaken the very insightful hero, hidden Datahulk in your genes.
A single winning leap in this competition can get you laurels worth INR 60,000.
Register now for DATAFEST 2017 to attain more powers of a data scientist.
Top 5 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
Rank 1: INR 30000
Rank 2: INR 20,000
Rank 3: INR 10,000
Rank 4: AV branded merchandise
Rank 5: AV branded merchandise
This is not all, top 3 rankers of DATAFEST 2017 will take away cash prizes worth INR 1.8L ( ~ $2750 ).
Top 10 students will grab an internship offer from Analytics Vidhya.
Come, participate in this competition and grab a chance to work with us.
Share & Tweet about DATAFEST using #AVdatafest.
Don't miss it !!
- The hackathon starts at 18:00 (UTC + 5:30 ) on 2nd April, 2017 and closes at 23:59:59 on 2nd April, 2017 (UTC + 5:30)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate Taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.