About #AVdatafest The QuickSolver : Machine Learning Mini-Hack
This is a machine learning minihack which will test your machine learning skills. It a test of time, knowledge & your will.
Register now for DATAFEST 2017 to attain more powers of a data scientist.
Top 5 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
Rank 1: INR 30000
Rank 2: INR 20,000
Rank 3: INR 10,000
Rank 4: AV branded cool merchandises
Rank 5: AV branded cool merchandises
This is not all, top 3 rankers of DATAFEST 2017 will take away cash prizes worth INR 1.8L ( ~ $2750 ).
Share & Tweet about DATAFEST using #AVdatafest.
Don't miss it !!
- The hackathon starts at 18:00 (UTC + 5:30 ) on 30th April, 2017 and closes at 23:59:59 on 30th April, 2017 (UTC + 5:30)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate Taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.