About Club Mahindra DataOlympics
Club Mahindra presents DataOlympics in association with Analytics Vidhya. DataOlympics reflects the data-driven culture we have in Club Mahindra where we take up the most critical and impactful business challenges and try to solve them using data insights and advanced predictive models. In our journey to become a data-driven decision making organization, we invite you to DataOlympics, our flagship hackathon to identify the best talents in the industry to work on challenging business problems.
The top performers will get an opportunity to interview with Data Science team at Club Mahindra. The team has so far developed and successfully deployed wide-range of machine learning and deep learning models like resort recommendations for members, prediction of booking cancellation to improve member experience, lead conversion propensity and many more are in the pipeline. DataOlympics is our endeavour to invite the passionate Data Scientists and Engineers to get a feel of what it looks like solving an RoI driven business problem.
Seize this unique opportunity to be part of our team, who do Data Science while they travel & have fun in the world’s best resorts!
About the Company:
Club Mahindra Holidays is the flagship brand of Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., (MHRIL) having a rapidly growing customer base and numerous affiliated resorts across the globe. Club Mahindra provides a range of products like Club Mahindra Holidays, Club Mahindra Fundays, Club Mahindra Bliss, Club Mahindra Experience breaks. The core of the brand is creating unforgettable experiences for families on their holiday so that every moment they spend with us, is magical.
- Parentage – Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited is a part of the USD 20.7 billion multinational Mahindra Group
- Distinct Offerings – With unique experiences for everyone, Club Mahindra is the most preferred holiday resort chain in India
- Persistent Growth – MHRIL has a rapidly growing customer base of over 2.5 Lakh members and 58+ resorts across India
Learn more at http://www.clubmahindra.com/ and connect with us on:
Why Club Mahindra is a Great Place to Work?
Who can apply?
Experienced data scientists, engineers and analysts who want to be part of the growing Data Science team at Club Mahindra
- 1st Prize: MSI GL63 8RE-455IN 2018 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop
- 2nd Prize: HP Pavilion Gaming Core i5 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop
- 3rd Prize: Apple Watch Series 3
In addition to the above, highest scorers get a chance to interview with Club Mahindra for analytical & machine learning roles
- Current Club Mahindra employees are not allowed to participate in the competition
- You have to register to enter.
- You can access to the datasets when the contest goes live on 3rd May 2019
- All the participants should also complete the MCQ test before the hackathon to be considered in the shortlist list for prizes and hiring.
- To qualify for the Prizes, the RMSE/MSE of your submitted predictions on the qualifying set must beat the baseline RSME/MSE set by Club Mahindra. The baseline will be revealed before the opening day of the hackathon.
- To win and take home prize, your qualifying submissions must have the largest improvement over Club Mahindra baseline which will be verified by the AV Team
In case nobody beats the baseline, the following prizes will be given:
1st Prize: HP Pavilion Gaming Core i5 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Laptop
2nd Prize: Apple Watch Series 3
3rd Prize: Apple Watch Series 3
- Only Individual participation is allowed and Multiple IDs of user leads to disqualification from the contest
- Use of external data is not allowed
- The decision on the winners and runners-up made by Analytics Vidhya & Club Mahindra will be final and binding
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity
- Analytics Vidhya and Club Mahindra hold the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
- To be considered for the job opportunity with Club Mahindra, participants must update their profile details and upload their latest CVs
- In case any winners in top 3 are outside of India, they will need to provide required documents (tax residency certificate, passport, bank account details, etc.) as required by Indian laws