About Codefest: Linguipedia
A look back at Codefest'16 -
- 13,257 unique visitors
- 10,435 participants
- 2,024 institutions
- 92 countries
- INR 450,000 Prize Money
- At a brief glance, 628 teams (team size = 2) registered for our Machine Learning event (Enigma) competing for prizes worth INR 60,000. Our event sponsor was Microsoft.
Top 10 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
- Rank 1: INR 20K
- Rank 2: INR 12K
- Rank 3: INR 8K
- Rank 4-10: INR 1K
- Rank 1 in IIT (BHU) Varanasi: INR 3K
This is not all, if you get in the top 20, you will get exclusive benefits on India's Largest Data Science Event, in Bengaluru, DataHack Summit 2017
- Top 10 contestants will get a 25% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- Contestants from ranks 11-20 will get a 15% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.