About Data Science Hackathon: Churn Prediction
In this challenge, A Bank is looking for help from data scientists like you to help them provide insights using their past data. They want to predict the churn probability for each potential customers which would help them to have right engagement.
Top 3 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
- Rank 1: INR 75K
- Rank 2: INR 50K
- Rank 3: INR 25K
This is not all, if you get in the top 20, you will get exclusive benefits on India's Largest Data Science Event, in Bengaluru, DataHack Summit 2017
- Top 10 contestants will get a 25% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- Contestants from ranks 11-20 will get a 15% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You cannot use UCIC_ID as a feature for modelling
- You cannot use external data for modelling
- You should submit a .zip for submission
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.