About Data Science Hackathon - Cross-sell: target the right customer
Do you love to find the solution of challenging business problems? Then this competition is certainly for you! Hackathons are a popular way to prove your machine learning expertise. It helps not only helps you dive in a new domain where you can apply data science, but also gives you a hands-on practice where you can hone your skills.
Come be part of this competition that you will give you more reasons to love hackathons!
Top 3 rankers of the hackathon will be awarded
- Rank 1: INR 75K
- Rank 2: INR 50K
- Rank 3: INR 25K
This is not all, if you get in the top 20, you will get exclusive benefits on India's Largest Data Science Event, in Bengaluru, DataHack Summit 2017
- Top 10 contestants will get a 25% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- Contestants from ranks 11-20 will get a 15% OFF on Conference Tickets (2 days and 3 days Pass)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You cannot use CUSTOMER_ID as a feature for modelling
- You cannot use external data for modeling
- You should submit a .zip for submission
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.