About Establishing Your Data Science Career Abroad (Hyderabad Meetup)
Establishing a Promising Analytics Career Abroad
You are invited to join an interactive session on “Establishing a Promising Career in Analytics” conducted by INSOFE and Analytics Vidhya. The event will help the participants be cognizant about opportunities in analytics beyond techniques and technologies.
- Analytics Meetup to explore the future of AI and applications of disruptive technologies
- Expert talks, research content from Industry speakers, enhance your understanding on the global data science market and the opportunities awaiting for qualified data scientists in the US, Canada and European markets etc.
Come join the event to understand how to prepare yourself for opportunities outside India. In addition to the knowledge gained in the session, the participants will also get a chance to win cash prize of worth INR 10,000 by participating in the assessment conducted by Analytics Vidhya and standing top of the leaderboard.
Why Should you attend this meetup:
- Artificial Intelligence is booming globally and carefully choosing the right career path is extremely important. If you want to plunge into the Data Science revolution that's transforming the world and shape your career in the most in-demand and sought after technologies, this session is what you should attend.
- Attend this event to learn how to establish analytics career and prepare themselves with extremely advanced technologies for top tech jobs.
- The session will take you through an in-depth understanding of the techno functional skills you should gain to be able to tap into the wave of opportunities for Analytics professionals.
Who should attend this meetup:
- Working professionals who aspire to build a strong global career in Data Science
- Aspiring Data Scientists and recent graduates from any discipline
Cash prize of worth INR 10,000
|09:30 AM||: Registrations|
|09:45 AM||: Welcome & Introduction by Analytics Vidhya|
|10:00 AM||: Industry Session on Pharma Analytics by Swamy Saran Atul & Saurav Kumar|
|10:45 AM||: Tea Break|
|11:00 AM||: Industry Session on Perspectives on Enterprise AI & AutoML by Hari Tammana|
|11:45 AM||: A Session by Dr. Dakshinamurthy on Analytics Career abroad|
|12:30 PM||: Assessment (Please carry your laptops for this assessment)|
|01:15 PM||: Snacks and Networking|
|01:45 PM||: Award Ceremony|
Founder, President & Chief Mentor of INSOFE, Ph.D. & MS from Carnegie Mellon University,Bachelors from NIT, Trichy.
Dr. Dakshinamurthy V Kolluru is regarded as one among the most prominent personalities in the field of Analytics in India. His experience includes a formidable combination of training, consulting and research in Data Science offered in US, UK, India Middle East fortune companies for over 17 years. His expertise lies in simplifying complex ideas and communicating them clearly and excitingly. He has worked extensively in Data Science with majority of his work pertaining to mathematical algorithms and pattern extraction. He has helped set-up several Data Science COEs.
- He is the Founder, President & Chief Mentor of INSOFE (International School of Engineering), an organization that champions Training & Certification, Consulting, Research and Product Development in Data Science / Big Data Analytics.
- He has worked as a Scientist with Defense Metallurgical Research Laboratories, India where he had worked on some prestigious projects. He was Chief Research Officer with Prithvi Information Solutions, India.
- Binani Gold Medal for work under guidance of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam to indigenously develop Radome, a critical component for Agni Missile (ICBM).
- Recognised as one among the top 10 most prominent Analytics Academicians in India.
Director, Customer Success, H2O.ai
Hari Tammana is Director of Customer Success for APJ region working for H2O.ai. Hari has over 17 years background in technology and science. He has dual masters in Biology & Computer Science from USA. Hari worked primarily in Biotech & Digital Marketing domains before joining H2O.ai. His experience spans in Data Science, Research IT, Data Visualization, Manufacturing IT functions and a stint as a social entrepreneur. In his current role at H2O.ai, he is responsible for ensuring successful implementation of AI use-cases across various verticals in the APJ region.
Senior Manager Analytics, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Swamy is an IIM Calcutta alumnus with 10 years of experience in analytics and business consulting. Working at an intersection of analytics and commercial excellence, Swamy is responsible for ideating and delivering analytics solutions to improve decision making at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories. When not working, he spends time analyzing movies, pondering over questions like "In what percentage of films has Shahrukh not bled from the mouth while fighting?"
Swamy will speak about the exciting world of pharma analytics and specifically what's happening closer home in Indian Pharma.
Data Strategist at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Saurav is a Data Strategist at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories. He is responsible for implementation of Advance Analytics and machine learning practice across Manufacturing, R&D and Commercial divisions. He holds an MBA from IIM Lucknow. Saurav loves reading non-fiction and has special interest in understanding the moves of India in the global geo-political situations.
INSOFE is the world's leading research-driven educational institution in Applied Engineering with 14 full-time and 4 adjunct world-renowned faculty members holding PhDs from elit international universities and having worked as CXO’s in large analytics firms. INSOFE has campuses located in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and offers its flagship program PGP in Big Data Analytics in collaboration with Kirloskar, Pune. In addition to training over 1000 students a year through its classroom program, INSOFE works with over 100 corporations globally to train CXO's, Mid-Level managers and engineers.
Disruptive technologies including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, IoT are poised to change how we work and operate in the coming decades. INSOFE's mission is to help organizations and individuals adopt these technologies using training as the primary tool.
- Academically all professors at INSOFE are extremely qualified holding PhDs from elite universities across the Globe.
- INSOFE has world-renowned professors with commendable research experience and they have worked with leading consulting firms like Abercrombie, Ford etc.
- The professors have incubated a product in Blockchain and created one in Data Science called INTUCEO.
- The institute is currently working on IoT for Driver Monitoring, Computer Vision, NLP & R.
- INSOFE’s faculty actively involves itself in applied research, consulting and product development through INSOFE Labs. Current focus areas include pattern extraction, text analytics, image mining using deep learning and blockchain analytics. Currently, these are applied to retail, healthcare and manufacturing verticals.
- The extreme edge research that INSOFE professors participate in is subsequently fed into the curriculum thereby, make our program industry ready.
INSOFE – Hyderabad
2nd Floor, Jyothi Imperial
Vamsiram Builders, Janardana Hills,
Hyderabad – 500032
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/fQXwmPMp4PC2