About Game of Deep Learning: Computer Vision Hackathon
Are you excited about the Upcoming Battle for the Iron Throne? One of the most highly-anticipated moments, the battle amongst the Iron Throne contenders is finally going to happen.
While Daenerys Stormborn has set out on a journey to conquer the seven kingdoms and claim the Iron Throne, and we still have to wait till the final episode to know what her fate would be....till then, how about you claiming the throne of deep learning and seize opportunities at Analytics Vidhya kingdom? The Game of Deep Learning is your platform to claim your supremacy with innovative and exciting deep learning solutions to tackle a computer vision problem. This hackathon is designed to discover the best data scientists in the community. And what's more? Get handsomely rewarded for the same.
Deep learning is showing amazing promise for data science and AI, primarily because it’s methods get results and it keeps on improving with more data. Our current state of deep learning ability allows us to perform classification or identification tasks, speech recognition and more at super-human speed.
If you’ve been following us, you must be aware of the Analytics Vidhya Hiring Challenge we have conducted last seasons and we wanted to thank all of you who participated and made it a huge success. The winners walked away with fancy job opportunities at Analytics Vidhya. This time the stakes are even higher!!
- Job opportunities with Analytics Vidhya (Joining Bonus: Rs 1 lac)
- Top 15 would get conference tickets to our yearly Data Science Conference Datahack Summit 2019
About Analytics Vidhya
Analytics Vidhya is India’s largest and one of the world’s leading data science community and knowledge portal. It is a passionate community for Analytics / Data Science Professionals and aims at bringing together influencers and learners to augment knowledge. This platform allows people to know more about analytics from its articles, discussion forum, learning paths, meetups, webinars, training, etc. We get more than 2.5 Million monthly visits and have 300,000+ active registered users. We also help professionals & amateurs to sharpen their skillsets by providing a platform to participate in Hackathons.
Job Description and ResponsibilitiesDo you feel passionate about solving problems through deep learning?
Do you aspire to take data science to millions of people out there? Can the leader in you make people follow data science out of sheer passion?
If the answer to all the questions is yes – look no more. Analytics Vidhya is looking for evangelists who can carry and deliver their baton to the world.
What should you expect?A team of best data scientists and thought leaders from industry
- Disciplined entrepreneurship within the team. Each person is the owner of his own work – you set the milestones, the pace and the achievements.
- We would love to have you in our office.
- High standards, deep passion for data science and a commitment to finding out ways to make things work.
Who can fill in the shoes?This role is best suited for:
- Someone with expertise in deep learning (could be academic or job). The quality of experience matters rather than the time spent.
- Should have a passion for what we do and would have followed us for some time.
- Someone who loves problem-solving through data. He should be able to do things hands-on or guide a team of data scientists to solve a problem.
- A person with deep experience in tools like Python and machine learning / predictive modelling techniques.
Analytics Vidhya Hackathon Rules
- The contest starts on Saturday, 25th May 2019, 00:00:00 (IST). The data set and the problem statement will be released at the same time.
- Entries submitted after the contest is closed will not be considered.
- Since this is a hiring hack, you are expected to solve the problem on your own.
- Use of external dataset is not allowed, however, transfer learning can be used to build the solution
- Participant must update their profile details and upload their latest CV.
- Only Individual participation is allowed and Multiple IDs of user leads to disqualification from the contest
- The decision on the winners and runners-up made by Analytics Vidhya will be final and binding
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the competition if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
Inviting all deep learning enthusiasts to participate in Game of Deep Learning Hackathon. Get a chance to win tickets to DataHack Summit 2019 and job opportunities with Analytics Vidhya.