About Hyper Connected World: The AI IMPACT (Hyderabad Meetup)
You are invited to join us at this Intel AI Meetup for a session of learning and networking at the T-Hub Hyderabad on 29th September from 9:00 AM -1:30 PM.
Join us to see how the AI community is advancing and solving complex problems.
- AI Meetup to explore AI technologies from Training to Inference using Intel Software toolkits
- Lightning talks, Great content from Industry speakers, Tech talk by Intel® Evangelists on topics like OpenVino
- Learn more from Intel Student Ambassador on their research projects with Intel® AI DevCloud Come learn about AI and explore how the OpenVINO™ toolkit and Intel® Vision Products fit into businesses' growing data intelligence needs and how they can broaden your ability to gather and analyze data at the edge so that you can finally see your data’s full potential.
Why Should you attend this meetup:
- Connect with Like-Minded Developers, refine your Techniques and move to a higher skill lever through collaboration with other developers
- Attendees will gain insights into Intel® platforms, network with peers and experts, and gain insight on recent technology advances to maximize software efficiency from Intel leaders.
- Enhance your skills on ML/DL techniques to be applied for Image Recognition using Intel OpenVino
- Get an Overview of Inference at the Edge
- Network with likeminded developer community, learn and share
Who should attend this meetup:
- Data Scientists,
- Champions/Influencers and
- Aspiring Data Scientists
|09:00 AM||: Registrations|
|09:30 AM||: Welcome & Introduction by Analytics Vidhya|
|09:45 AM||: Introduction by Intel followed by Keynote session on "Hyper Connected World: AI Impact" Kavita Aroor, Head Developer Marketing- Asia Pacific & Japan|
|10:30 AM||: Industry Session on "Warranty Claim Analytics using Semi Supervised Learning" Dr. Venu Gopal Jarugumalli|
|11:15 AM||: Session & Demo- “Image Recognition using OpenVino on Intel® Architecture” by Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed|
|12:00 PM||: Tea Break|
|12:15 PM||: Session on "Crack the Top 1% in Machine Learning Competitions" by Mohammad Shahebaz|
|01:00 PM||: Intel Case study presented by Srivatsa Sinha|
|01:30 PM||: Lunch & Networking (Closing)|
Hear from the industry speakers and there will be networking and collaboration!
Register now to save your seat! Limited availability.
Head – Developer Marketing Asia Pacific & Japan
Kavita Aroor is the Head Developer Marketing APJ for the Intel Core and Visual Computing Group – Developer Relations Division. In this role ,she focuses on developing the software solutions market across Asia Pacific by working with key software companies and software developers. She drives the developer outreach, engagements and programs in the areas of AI, IoT , VR and Game Development.
Kavita holds a vast experience in Brand & Field Marketing and have driven numerous customer and user engagement across Asia Pacific. In her role she networks and interacts with the community to address right programs and initiatives to help build the Developer community and share dynamic content that helps Developers to learn and come up with innovative solutions and projects through Intel Architecture. She has been in the Marketing fraternity since nearly 17 years and have worked on varied business offerings both B2C & B2B and have helped organizations to build a strong community. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com and an (MBA) Master’s Degree in Marketing and IT from IFIM Bengaluru. She is active on LinkedIn and twitter and you can connect and reach out to her on…
Sr Principal Data scientist at CA Technologies
Dr. Venugopal Jarugumalli PhD in Econometric Modeling is an Advanced Analytics Evangelist, Big Data Analytics Practitioner, Data Scientist by profession, and Economist by education, a Techno Functional Consultant by Passion; Statistician by training. Total 12+ years of experience in Analytics, KPO & Consulting Industries an advanced Analytical coach and mentor.
A seasoned Analytical professional with deep understanding of business and analytical problems in Pharma, CPG, FMCG, Retail, Telco, Automobile, Manufacturing ((PC/Printer/Severs), Hi-tech industries. Hands on experienced professional with knowledge on product development and implementation, consulting and project delivery. A subject matter expert in Manufacturing intelligence / Research intelligence/Market intelligence /competitive intelligence.
Application Engineer in CVCG-DRD group at Intel
Mushtaq Ahmed is an Application Engineer in CVCG-DRD group at Intel. He has been in Intel for 4 years and his focus areas are IOT and DL for Computer Vision. He has his Master’s Degree in Computer Science from R.V College, Bangalore.
Top 1% Kaggle Expert | Contributor at scikit-learn
- Rank 1 out of over 1000 participants in Analytics Vidya's Hiring Hackathon
- Top 1% of 75,307 data scientists and Kaggle experts in the kernel progression system
Software Engineer | A part of Intel Software Innovators community
Srivatsa is a recent Electronics and Communication graduate from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra and also part of Intel Software Innovators community and full time Software Engineer based in Bangalore. He is highly passionate about Deep Learning based Intelligent Systems with his interest cutting through various domains, which includes but not limited to Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Time Series Analytics etc.
Some of his key project includes Cloud Based Self Driving Car, Real time Anomaly Detection System, Memory Networks etc. He is always in look out for solving the most intractable problems, and has a great inclination towards finding cutting edge novel approach.
T-Hub IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032 · Hyderabad