About Innoplexus Online Hiring Hackathon: Saving lives with AI
We invite you to participate in the Innoplexus Online Hackathon to understand and solve a real-world problem from industry. Imagine some of the world’s largest companies facing this problem, throwing a lot of resources at it and you will realize the scale of the same.
The winners get exciting prizes but that’s not all - each one of the best data science hackers will get shortlisted for interviews with Innoplexus and will have a chance to join our amazing team in solving even tougher problems.
When we looked at the decision making the landscape in organizations and observed that the available technologies and models were supporting decision making but with fixed cycles of information processing, running in batches, with little flexibility and agility. We saw products sacrificing usability for more features, deployment times of months and requiring days or weeks of training to get started.
That is when we founded Innoplexus to disrupt the way of decision-making processes and to drive digital transformation in data analytics. By building intelligent applications we bring together Research, Engineering, UX-Design, and other experts to use machine learning and Artificial Intelligence to solve the toughest problems from curing cancer to predictive analytics. Recently we integrated Blockchain technology to add formerly unpublished (meta)data to our data ocean.
We are aiming to be the leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions and striving towards it day by day.
Founded in 2011, Innoplexus AG is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, the main development center in Pune, India, and commercial center in Hoboken, USA.
Learn more at www.innoplexus.com
- Nvidia Shield pro, It’s a streamer, game console, DVR, media server, and smart home hub with voice assistants.
- Echo Plus (2nd gen) with a built-in smart home hub
- Echo - Smart speaker with Alexa
Along with prizes, all top 10 participants will get interview opportunity with Innoplexus.
We are looking for:
- Data Scientists at various levels.
You are the right person in our team if you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing a scalable, intuitive product
- An out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong problem solver
- Extremely good in data structures
- A Ph.D., Master or Bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop solutions for real-world noisy data, large-scale problems
- Develop highly scalable deep learning algorithms to improve our products.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies to improve our intelligence platform.
To excel in this job you must have:
- Hands-on experience in machine learning.
- Strong track record in AI / ML publications in renowned scientific journals or conferences.
- Experience in any of the following: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, HCI, Text Mining, Computational Genomics, Bioinformatics, other Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence related areas.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python.
You will earn brownie points if you have experience in:
- Working with life sciences or healthcare datasets.
- Solving real-world ML problems.
- Either of the major NoSQL products.
We believe in the power of collaboration. You will work alongside the industry’s best creative thinkers and can grow with your team and turn great ideas into reality. We support you to develop your skill with training courses, knowledge sharing and learn while you work.