About Knocktober 2016
Solution Checker would be avilable after 1:00 AM.
We are back with our signature hackathons, this october knockout all the machine learning champs with your expertise, in KNOCKTOBER, a data science and machine learning competition.
We have very carefully designed this competition to provide you a competitive and enriching experience. Hackathons are becoming a popular way for individuals to showcase their machine learning expertise and knowledge. Hackathon mania is a new fever amongst data scientists and machine learning enthusiasts.
Knocktober is a power-packed and mindboggling competition that will leave you grasping for breath.
Come be part of this competition that you will give you more reasons to love hackathons.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- Solution checker would be available after 21-Oct-2016 2:00 AM
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- Setting final submission is mandatory. If you don't make final submission, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- No submissions would be entertained after the hackathon ends.
- Code file is mandatory while setting final submission. For GUI based tools, upload zip file of snapshots of steps taken by you, else upload code file.
- The code file uploaded should be pertaining to your final submission. If we find any discrepancy between the two, your entry would be dis-qualified.
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can't be dissolved.
- Teams can't be merged.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.