About Practice Problem : Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Hate Speech in the form of racism and sexism has become a nuisance on twitter and it is important to segregate these sort of tweets from the rest.
In this Practice problem. we present to you some data which has both normal and hate tweets. Your task as a Data Scientist is to identify the tweets which are hate tweets and which are not.
Data Science Resources
- You can refer our learning path to learn more about the tools and technologies required to solve Data science problems. You can find it here.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- Appropriate taxes will be applicable on the prize money.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
- Adding comment is mandatory for use of solution checker
- Comments will help you to refer to a particular solution at a later point in time.
- At any point in the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to blacklist / block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language. Chat forum will be closely monitored.
- Analytics Vidhya holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if found indulged in fraudulent practices.