About Practice Problem : Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Sentiment Analysis refers to the use of natural language processing, text analysis, computational linguistics, and biometrics to systematically identify, extract, quantify, and study affective states and subjective information. Sentiment analysis is widely applied to voice of the customer materials such as reviews and survey responses, online and social media, and healthcare materials for applications that range from marketing to customer service to clinical medicine. (Source: Wikipedia)
Data Science Resources
- Get started with NLP and text classification with our latest offering ‘Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python’ course
- Refer this comprehensive guide that exhaustively covers multiple techniques including TF-IDF, Word2Vec etc. to tackle this problem
- Are you a beginner? If yes, you can check out our latest 'Intro to Data Science' course to kickstart your journey in data science.
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
Predict whether a text tweet contains hate speech or not in this classic case of sentiment analysis